the forum rules Jul 26, 2011 5:00:47 GMT -6
Post by ANGELIC GIRL ϟ on Jul 26, 2011 5:00:47 GMT -6
PSYENCE FICTIONGENERAL RULES
First of all welcome to Psyence Fiction! Make sure to abide by the following rules. Should you ever have any questions over anything mentioned in the rules, please let a staff member know and we will assist you.
1. Psyence Fiction is rated PG-13 as per Proboards Terms of Service requires. Make sure you familiarize yourself with Proboards TOS.
2. Avatars can be up to 150 px in width and 250 px in length. Anything larger will be removed and you will be asked to resize your images. Signatures no larger than 500 in width and 300 in length.
3. Make sure to credit what you use off the site either by linking to the creator's profile or graphic's tracker. Anyone caught stealing anything off the site will be banned from the forum.
4. Do not advertise anywhere else in the forum other than the designated areas. You can advertise in your profile by leaving a link in a signature, or by using the website field when you update your profile information. Pointing the site out in the cbox or sending a PM to other members will not be tolerated. You'll be issued a warning and if the advertising continues you'll be banned.
5. We do not tolerate bullying, fighting, or any type of drama on the site. If you feel a situation needs to be brought to the attention of a staff member, please send us a PM.MAKING REQUESTS
**You must have 10 posts for any requests; they can be anywhere on the site.**
1. When you make a request please make sure you keep tabs of the thread. If you don't post after someone has offered to fill it for you, it will be archived after seven days of inactivity and you'll have to make another request.
2. Make sure to be as detailed as you can with the request so that we're able to make what you want. Provide links to pictures you want us to use as well as any fonts or any other resources you'd like to see in the request. Vague information may lead to a graphic filled that you don't want to use or don't like. The more detailed the request is the better.
3. Please be aware that when someone takes a request for you they are taking time out of their schedule to finish it. If there's something you don't like once it's done, feel free to ask for edits but do realize that sometimes it's difficult to please everyone, and sometimes may need to ask someone else to make the request for you if we can't give you something you like.
4. If you're wanting a skin for your site, you will need to give the skin creator at least seven days to finish the skin, possibly more, depending on the designer that takes the request. We all have lives outside of the site, so sometimes it may take time to finish your skin. Please be patient as your skin is being made. If you feel you want an update on progress you may bump your thread or PM the designer.
5. In order to make a skin request or a forum design request you will need at least 10 posts in your account. Posts can be anywhere on the site, as long as you have 10 total posts. Otherwise your request will be archived and you'll be asked to wait until you have the appropriate amount of posts.
6. Once you have a finished graphic / skin / request filled make sure to credit Psyence Fiction. Do not take the credit out of a graphic or skin if the designer has left one in the coding or on the graphic. Do not edit the skins made for you unless you have permission from the designer.ADVERTISING
1. Feel free to submit your site into our directory. Once a staff member links back on your site, your forum will be added into the correct sub-board of our directory.
2. If your site is denied, you'll be notified in your thread by a staff member. Normally we don't deny sites unless we don't have a place to link back, or if the site doesn't follow Proboards TOS.
3. If you're affiliating you'll need to have our banner up on your site before making the request. Usually for static positions the site needs around 50 members. Any site can apply for a scrolling affiliate as long as the site is active. If at any time your site becomes inactive or goes into Maintenance Mode we will remove your banner.
4. If you're posting for the first time, you will need to add our affiliate banner to your site, or if you don't have an affiliate section you can pin our advert in your advertising board. However, if you are linking back you do not have to add our advert to your forum.