the forum cbox rules Jul 26, 2011 5:01:35 GMT -6
Post by ANGELIC GIRL ϟ on Jul 26, 2011 5:01:35 GMT -6
the cbox rules,
please be aware of the rules of the cbox before using it. the rules apply to guests, members and staff. if you have any questions or concerns regarding the cbox usage then please pm an administrator.
- you are allowed to swear in the cbox however we don't want to read profanities every other post you type, be mature. if you are not then we'll simply place a filter on it.
- do not advertise in the cbox, there is a forum advertising directory please use it. also do not ask people to join your forum.
Linking your name to your site is fine, however please do not point it out in any way or ask people to join your site, as this would be considered advertising.
- you can link a thread or request on this site (this does not include an advertising thread) to your name in the cbox. however do not bug people to look at your link or, if a request, fill it.
- register to avoid impersonation, to do so just click on the profile link. once a month we have a clean out of inactive registered accounts on the cbox.
- no spam. anyone who does is automatically banned from the cbox so please be aware that if you post too many times in a certain time frame you will find that you can no longer use the cbox.
- respect other members. not everyone will agree or like the same things you do so respect that as their right as an individual. if however you do have a problem with a member do not shout about it out over the cbox. take it to pm or im.
- do not discuss topics of a sensitive nature, these include religion and politics. not everyone will agree and generally they end up in a disagreement.
- if you feel you are being bullied or intimidated by another member on this site please let the administration know and we will sort it out accordingly.
- bashing the site or trolling is considered spam and you will be banned for it without warning.